Tuesday, June 22, 2010

About Me

Hello my name is Laura and this is my first blog! I look forward to sharing things I've sewn and things that goes on in my life with others. I hope to do some product reviews and get advice from other bloggers.
I am a stay at home mom of two. I am currently living in Hawaii with my husband and children and I am going back to school to get my bachelors in elementary education. I love to teach, sew, scrapbook and read! I am a Christian and I love the Lord! He is so good to me.

1 comment:

  1. Laura, so glad I found your blog while I was on Tori's computer. Didn't even know you had a blog when I was in Hawaii. We are getting settled in Alaska. The snow is sloooowly melting. I can't wait for it to be gone! We have plants in the living room that Tori started by seed for our garden. Looking forward to being outside this summer. Tell your family hello.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete